Our Contribution

No need for transportation madness! The business model of INDIE FURNITURE reduces a large portion of the spending on transportation and storage, gaining substantial ecological benefits in comparison with traditional market structures. The lightweight aluminum clamps make up 7% of the total weight of a shelf only, the remaining 93% is bulky wood which can be provided locally.
Through direct trade, INDIE FURNITURE manages to establish a direct connection between designer and user without additional costs for corporate middle men. This allows us to produce at local factories rather than in low-wage countries. In addition, keeping transportation footprint at a minimum helps us making design affordable for everyone.

I android spy app could not see the message ,but it seems to me she is hiding something